Sunday, May 6, 2007

Registration FAQs!

Will I get a receipt?

Receipts will be issued from the Australian Breastfeeding Association Head Office . If you require yours quickly, please contact Cheryl on 03 9885 0855

How can I find out which workshops and concurrent sessions I have been successfully allocated?

The website will soon have a page where they can look up which workshop/concurrent sessions you are attending.

Do I get any confirmation of my registration details?
Before the conference, you will receive confirmation of all your Hot Milk registration details, probably by email.

I have a someone coming to care for my child but not as part of the Children's Program. Can I register them for meals etc?
A form to register accompanying people not attending family program, but who still require access to venue and meals will be available online soon. Adults will be $75 per day, children $20 per day.